Find your answers here
Difital currency on Newsdit
Newsdit has created its own virtual currency or electronic voucher system to enable users to purchase single articles at a click
- iDollars are Newsdit’s electronic voucher system expressed as an internal currency.
- There is a 2% charge on the way in and out of the i$ virtual currency which is a payment handling charge<./li>
- The micro-syndication fee is a payment handling charge.
- The advertising “micro-syndication” is also a payment handling charge.
- All payment handling charges are free of VAT to Newsdit and any publisher using the Newsdit application.
- All subscriptions are subject to VAT in the reader’s home jurisdiction.
- Reports on income need by provided in the presumed country.
- Net payments to the publisher are subject to VAT in their country or jurisdiction.
- Users take responsibility and account for corporation tax and meet all other local fiscal requirements
- Net payments to the publisher are subject to VAT in their country or jurisdiction
- Newsdit operates globally and so responsibility is with the user wherever he, she or company is located within the 206 sovereign states in the world
Newsdit is a full readership and data analysis tool with statistical graphics. It will enable readers to understand your readership base and content interaction through measured content and authorship performance data. Our Readership Engagement Index (REI) will keep you up to date on how your submitted content is performing across multiple user clusters and you’ll understand your audience and improve the opportunity to engage with them.
Advertiser Access to more ways to drive advertising content through our social network, email, SMS and you can commission mini surveys. Publishers can currently place ads for clients and you will soon be able to access management information on running campaigns and advertiser clusters. All readers irrespective of status will be able to advertise.
Memberships for readers
We offer free-user membership, premium and business premium subscriptions and charge for selected articles by way of micro syndication. The split is 35/35/30 between content originator, the publisher presenting the article, if it not its own and Newsdit.
Marketplace for selling content
The value in content was eroded with the birth of the internet. Free user facility and paid for features provide value for money, but our policy also ensures that professional and responsible journalism is rewarded.
AI for personalised news
Story strength and trust bias influence the value and reputation of content contributors which also determines any revenue a writer generates. Newsdit delivers news to users through a weighting trust bias factor, by extracting information corresponding to at least one named entity. An article is uniquely delivered to the user/reader in accordance with the strength metric. We deliver bespoke news specific to every user’s profile!
After registration every user can set a specific location. This sets a geo focus for news content which enables Newsdit to service user with local news. Content items have an interest value which corresponds with the geographical location of the reader/user. Newsdit determines geographic relevance as a function of geographic proximity to the reader. Therefore, user can read news through a growing connection with others in your neighbourhood and the wider world.
Every reader receives news by following a concept or locally and geographically. Newsdit provides access to the knowledge base of content and its related semantics data.
Newsdit allows to post news even for publisher readers. Every user can create an article and share news which matter mostly (limitation of 300 words for each post).
News feed aggregation
Fifteen hundred news feeds have been loaded to date on Newsdit but it has the capacity and scale to accommodate hundreds of thousands as publishers arrive.
Easy and secure payments
We are using Paypal, which allows international e-commerce payments & money transfers to be made on Newsdit. Also we accept direct transfers to the Bank of Ireland. For amounts above a minimum going back to members we must have full Identity and Anti money laundering checks.
Social focused discussions
Every reader can share content and comment across major social networks like Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter. They are then able to use their own account across other social networks to promote content obtained through Newsdit.